|| Fast drying alcohol/white spirits dilutable 1-component basic colour system |
For printing on adhesive tapes made of PP and plastic materials made of PP, PE, etc.
● Suitable for white spirits resistant rubber clichés
● High gloss, high colour-strength and very good printing properties
● Printec recommends the use of a corona pretreatment of the substrate
● Optimal drying at 30°C and high air-flow
● With certain types of glues it is necessary to use primer and/or release varnish
● in order to achieve an optimal result [ see auxillaries ]
Printing auxiliaries: PP primer, transparent white, thinner, retarder, accelerator, release varnish
When using primer / release varnish only small application quantities are necessary [ ca. 1,5 - 2,5 g/m2 ]
Corona [recommended]: 42-44 mN/m
Delivery form: 10 kg / 25 kg hobbock or 100 kg / 200 kg steel drum
Overprint varnishes matt or gloss, gold- and silver inks, customized shades are available as well.
| || The colour series PC-FLEXO is formulated
according to CEPE guideline “Guide to Materials and Substances for
Printing Inks and Related Products” and EC-Directive 2002/72/EC “Relating
to plastic materials intended to come into contact with foodstuffs”. |
Further technical information as well as safety data sheets for all our products are available upon request.