| || Solvent basic colour system on an ester base for flexografic and gravure printing |
HOKO = highly concentrated pigments
For printing on adhesive tapes made of PVC using a natural rubber-adhesive.
For plastic materials made of e.g. ABS, PP, PVC
For sausage casings made of PA, PES, collagen, cellulose [with or without PVDC coating]
Suitable for printing on shrink bags and lid films as well
● Take care to use suitable, ester and ketone resistant printing plate
● The suitability of photopolymeric plates has to be tested in
● Good release on common rubber-adhesives
● High gloss, optimized color strength and very good printing properties
● Printec recommends the use of a corona-pretreatment of the substrate
● Optimal drying at 30 °C and high air-flow
● The water content of all solvents must be below 1%
● Do not use alcohols, glycols or glycol-ethers
● Free of harmful cyclohexanone
Printing auxiliaries: curing agent [15-20 pt. for 100 pt. of colour], thinner, retarder, accelerator, quick dryer, diluent [depending on the printed material]
Corona [recommended]: 42-44 mN/m
Delivery form: 10 kg / 25 kg hobbock or 100 kg / 200 kg steel drum
Overprint varnishes matt or gloss, gold- and silver inks, customized shades are available as well.
| || The colour series DZ-HOKO is formulated
according to CEPE guideline “Guide to Materials and Substances for
Printing Inks and Related Products” and EC-Directive 2002/72/EC “Relating
to plastic materials intended to come into contact with foodstuffs”. |
Further technical information as well as safety data sheets for all our products are available upon request.